Thursday, December 13, 2012

Project. . . Backsplash


Featuring: Cut Pattern Sticker Sheets 

by Modern Wall Company

Design: Black Quatrefoil


So I was going to write out this big instructional how to with all the steps and pictures.  Then I decided that if pictures are worth a thousand words then what are videos worth? 

So with that in mind we put a short video together showing you the tools that are needed and how to apply your sticker backsplash.  It really came together quick.  And best of all...
NO PAINTING = No Mess, No Smudges :)

Skill level required...can you pull the backing off of a sticker?  Then you're qualified!!

Enjoy!
 

Project Backsplash = Success!




3 comments:

  1. Love this project (totally makes me wish we had a real wall behind the sink to do this to) featuring quatrefoil (one of my favorite patterns!) so I featured your project in my roundup of crafty quatrefoil projects here. Feel free to check it out and hope you like it!

    -Mel the Crafty Scientist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!! You could use the same decal on any wall...it's so diverse! Thanks again, I checked out your fun blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it. stickers

    ReplyDelete